Sunday, December 12, 2010

Current Reading List

I'm an avid reader. So much so, that I struggle to finance the habit! A new book rarely last me more than 48 hours, so I've turned to reading a lot of blogs as of late, which tends to be a much less expensive habit.  However, I do have a few books presently laying in front of me that I have either read in the last few weeks or that I'm getting ready to finish by the end of the week.

  • The Fred Factor 
  • Sun Stand Still
  • Radical
  • The Christian Atheist
  • Only You Can Be You
  • The Beauty of a Spiritual Language
  • 30 Days to Live
  • Paradise Series (Ted Dekker) 
  • GodChasers (re-read for about the 15th time)
  • Freakonomics

Its a fairly diverse spectrum of reading, but that is intentional.  My favorite out of this list is GodChasers, but I've read it so many times that perhaps that isn't fair to the list.  That being said, second would definitely be Radical, because the author David Platt clearly articulated several things that God has been dealing with me about on a very personal level.  




No comments: